Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction

Hi, my name is Sara Schlie and I'm 19 years old. I am currently in my second year at PCC as a nursing major. After finishing my general education at PCC I am hoping that I will get accepted into the nursing program at Azusa Pacific.

Some things that I enjoy doing are reading, cooking and baking, hiking, rock climbing, running, pretty much just staying active. Getting out of my comfort zone is a must, so I am always willing to try new things. I am a representative for a perishable food buisness called Premiere Action Group.Pretty much all I do is drive to multiple stores and check up on our stock.Sounds boring but it's actually really fun because majority of the time I'm just driving around listening to music. I also volunteer at Huntington Hospital once a week in surgery where I answer phones, deliver supplies in the operating rooms, take specimin to the different labs, pick up and drop off blood, and make packets for the staff. Every once in awhile I am able to see some surgeries which is pretty exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. That is very smart of you to make the time to volunteer. You'll learn so much and have a built-in set of contacts. I look forward to hearing from you in the class.

    ReplyDelete